Friday, December 23, 2011

Acrylic Photo Frame Craft

Posted by Lori:

It always seems that on the few weeks before Christmas we have a lot more craft "recipes" than food recipes, but we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

These acrylic photo frames were my homemade gifts for my husband's side of the family this year.  They could easily be made to fit any holiday or celebration, but were especially fun to make for Christmas.  In fact, I got so carried away with making them that I have quite a few left over to give to others!

I used 5 x 7 frames, which can be vertical or horizontal.  Purchase 3D embellishments, ribbon, and background paper at a scrapbook supply store.  Cut paper to frame size and insert it into frame.  Add photo then or later.  Hot glue ribbon to frame where desired.  Be sure to leave an open space for photo to slide in.  The photo can be pushed to correct spot using a flat, thin piece of cardstock or tool that is small.  Add embellishments as desired.

Here are photos of my frames.  Photos will be inserted by those who received my homemade gifts.















Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love mine! The poinsettias were another one of my favorites!

 
Pin It button on image hover