Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Secret Marinade for Steaks and Chicken

Posted by Lori:

For quite some time any time we were grilling steaks or chicken, my husband and our oldest son would want to do the marinade. They would make a big deal of it and talk (and gloat!:) about their "secret". Tonight after eating our delicious grilled chicken, I asked for the recipe so that I could share it with you. Reluctantly they gave in and decided to reveal their "secret". Would you believe that it's only two ingredients? Yep! That's it! And here it is for all of you:

Joe and Zachary's Secret Marinade


1/3 part soy sauce
2/3 part Italian dressing

Mix together desired amount of marinade and marinate steaks or chicken for at least one hour and grill or bake/broil as desired.

On this Gratituesday, I am grateful to my husband and son for sharing their top "secret" recipe!  :)

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I think soy sauce makes anything pretty tasty!

 
Pin It button on image hover