Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Posted by Lori:

Typically the crafty type, this doesn't appear to be very crafty.  Why?  Because mom sent me this cute idea, but while I was in the middle Mexican for today's luncheon in celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week, I left this job to my husband and two middle boys.  Crafty isn't their forte'!!  But, it's done.  And I'm thankful it is!

The little note attached to the water bottle says:  "Thanks for all you do by QUENCHING our students' "Thirst for knowledge".  Mom said she saw where the lemonade packet was attached to the bottle and the little note had a lemon motif, but I knew that many of our teachers were doing weight loss programs and would rather have a lower calorie drink, but some might want the real sugar stuff.  I opted to just put a small container of selections near the water bottles for the luncheon.

What a great idea!!  Thanks for the idea, Mom!  And for whoever came up with this idea - thank you, too!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I love simple but cute ideas!

 
Pin It button on image hover