Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crock Pot Italian Beef

Posted by Lori:

Oh, this is YUMMY!!!  I actually cooked it in the oven because I didn't think I had enough time to cook it in the crock pot, but I ended up cooking it a long time, anyway, so I could have.  Either way, it was great!

3 to 5 pound beef roast
2 packages brown gravy mix, dry
2 packages Italian dressing mix, dry
2 cups water

Put roast in crock pot.  Mix all other ingredients and pou over roast.  Cook on high 4 - 6 hours or on low 6-8 hours.  Remove roast, shred up and put back into juice.  We served this with garlic mashed potatoes and Italian bread (found on this blog, using biscuits).  So, so good!
  Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I wonder if my kids who don't like roast would like this one?

 
Pin It button on image hover