Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Posted by Donna: Instead of a recipe, I decided to post the words to my favorite patriotic song. I love anything patriotic. My favorite sight while driving into our town from the east is the huge American Flag. It gives me goosebumps when I see it.


God Bless America by Irving Berlin

While the storm clouds gather
Far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance
To a land that's free.
Let us all be grateful
For a land so fair,
As we raise our voices
In a solemn prayer.
God Bless America
Land that I love,
Stand beside her
And guide her
Thru the night with a light from above;
From the mountains, To the prairies
To the oceans white with foam,
God Bless America
My home sweet home.



Have a Great Memorial Day!!!!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover