Monday, August 29, 2011

Crescent Roll Calzone

Posted by Lori:


This quick made-up meal was a big hit with my family tonight (Yay!).  I keep small containers of browned hamburger meat frozen for quick meals, so it was very convenient for this calzone.  I don't usually keep crescent rolls, but had bought a few last week with the intention of using them for another recipe!  Oh, well.... :)


Crescent Roll Calzone

1 tube crescent rolls
1 cup hamburger meat (my frozen beef is seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder)
1 package snack-sized mini pepperoni (if desired)
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese

Roll out crescent rolls onto baking sheet.  Seal edges together and press into larger triangle shape (or can round edges).  Spread hamburger meat down the middle of the triangle, lengthwise.  Top with pepperoni and cheese.  Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until browned.  Serve with pizza or spaghetti sauce.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Great minds think alike! I don't buy crescents unless I have a special recipe either - they are too tempting!

 
Pin It button on image hover