Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Berry Parfaits

Posted by Lori:

Have you tried the small little parfaits from McDonalds?  They are YUMMY!  I get them when I'm trying to eat healthier and say NO to the French fries! :)  They really are good and make you feel like you're getting a special treat!

These are my copy kat version of the Mickey D Parfaits.  I made a lot of them for the annual "Back to School Breakfast" that will be served to the Tipton faculty tomorrow morning.  It will be a healthy alternative to some of the other things that will be served!

Berry Parfaits

Vanilla flavored yogurt
Sliced and whole strawberries
Blueberries
Granola

In small dishes, spoon a layer of vanilla yogurt in bottom of each dish.  Add a layer of sliced strawberries and some blueberries.  Top with more yogurt and fruit as a garnish.  I will serve granola in a bowl on the side, but it could be layered in the dishes when preparing them. (I didn't want it to get soggy.)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover