Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Very, Merry Happy Un-Birthday to YOU!

A few days ago I cleaned out my "party drawers" where I store all party plates, napkins, etc.  I decided that instead of buying any more napkins or paper plates, my family would use all of these "extras" until they're gone.  There's a huge conglomeration of napkins and plates, leftover from wedding showers, baby showers, school parties, church events, holidays, and birthdays.  

Maybe you have some "left-overs" you need to get rid of....or maybe in the past you've just thrown away the extras without using them.  Now you can do as my sister-in-law suggested:  Celebrate a VERY, MERRY, HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY!  (I added the "happy" part.)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yes, I thought you'd like the "very merry unbirthday" Disney touch!

 
Pin It button on image hover