Friday, July 27, 2012

Shaped Sandwiches for Kids

Posted by Lori:

When my children were little, I loved doing fun foods for them.  Sadly, now, I don't......even though the youngest is nine.  Yes.....he's the youngest and while in some ways he may get off a little easier than the first three did, he is missing some of the special things I did with them - like cute food things!  I'll show him this blog post.  That's good enough, right???!!!  No.....but honestly, he won't care (thankfully!).

I found this on Pinterest, and I guess I'm not understanding the whole Pinterest thing because I have a lot of trouble finding the original idea site.  Are you with me?  So, I glance, but most of the time I would rather just come up with my own things.  Maybe that's because I like to be creative, but I think it's more because it annoys me to have to search and search like that.  Weird, I know!

Anyway, I hope you try to do these for your children or grandchildren.  They are adorable!!!!  Here's the link......I think.......I hope.  If not, someone set me straight.....PLEASE!  
http://9gag.com/gag/3924045


Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover