Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Orange Creamsicle Drink

Posted by Lori:

A few weeks ago I made this beverage for my daughter's junior class.  It isn't the kind of thing that everyone is going to like.  In fact, I think in their class of about 20, only half of them liked it.  It was the same ratio in my family.  I liked it, so I'm posting it for you!

For a special presentation of the drink, I bought inexpensive 8 ounce water bottles and used the water from them to make the drink.  After that I refilled the empty bottles with the drink and made decorative labels for them.  A cute and inexpensive presentation idea!


Orange Creamsicle Drink


In a clean jar with a matching lid, mix one part Tang, one part powdered milk, and two parts instant vanilla pudding. Stir thoroughly and then put two heaping tablespoons of the mix into an 8 ounces of water.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover