Monday, November 21, 2011

Craisin-White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Posted by Lori:
This is actually Kimberly's recipe, but I'm posting it since it's one of my favorite cookies.  It's a great cookie any time, but seems like it's a Christmasy cookie, with the dried cranberries.

Craisin-White Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 cups brown sugar
1 cup butter-flavored Crisco
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
2 cups quick oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 ounce bag of Craisins (dried cranberries)
1 package white chocolate chips (I only use 1 cup of these.  I don't care for too many of them.)
1 cup pecans

In large mixing bowl, cream brown sugar and Crisco.  Add eggs and vanilla. Add flour, soda and salt, mixing well.  Stir in chips and pecans.  Drop by spoonful or cookie scoop onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 375 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.  Makes 2 - 3 dozen.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

funny, when I saw the title I thought "that must be Kimberly's recipe!"

 
Pin It button on image hover