Friday, December 7, 2012

Bacon - Date Appetizer

I wanted to share a recipe with you for a bacon-date appetizer my sister-in-law made for Thanksgiving. Instead of writing it all out, I'm taking the easy way out and just posting the link to her blog post about it.

            http://wawawaughs.blogspot.com/2012/10/funny-name-for-wonderful-appetizer.html

Have a great weekend!  We're having a basketball tournament, a birthday party, and a church Christmas gathering this weekend.  Fun times!

What are you doing?  Christmas shopping?  Christmas baking?

P.S. A Facebook friend asked if other cheeses could be used.  Here's my sister-in-law's reply:
Yes, Feta is fine.  I would try it with any crumbly type cheese.  Has to be small bits to put inside the dates.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

These are so good and I'm making them for the college kids tonight!

 
Pin It button on image hover