Thursday, December 2, 2010

Little Smokies Wraps

Posted by Lori:

This is one of our favorite recipes.  As I was looking through our appetizer recipes on here, I couldn't believe I hadn't ever posted this two-ingredient, easy treat!  Because I usually am making a LOT of whatever snack I'm making, I'm not sure what the right proportions should be so I'm guessing a little.

Little Smokies Wraps
1 package Little Smokies (we like all beef)
2 tubes of crescent rolls

Preheat oven to crescent roll package directions.  Place paper towel into medium bowl and pour Little Smokies into bowl.  The paper towel will help drain the juices.  Unroll crescent rolls, but instead of tearing apart each perforation to make individual rolls as indication on the package, press two triangle rolls together making a rectangle shaped piece of dough.  Cut rectangle into thirds length-wise as well as cross-wise.  You will have 9 pieces of dough per rectangle.  Form dough around the middle section of each of the Little Smokies, keeping ends open.  Bake until golden brown (I think about 15 minutes).
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover