Thursday, November 20, 2014

Marshmallow Candy Pops

I've done marshmallow pops with chocolate many times before, but never with candy.  A friend was planning to use the pink Candy Melts for something else, but was busy decorating for the baby shower and didn't have the time to make what she planned. I had bought a LOT of big marshmallows for another event and had enough to use for this quick little treat for the baby shower.  I had never actually used the candy melts, so it was fun trying something new!

Melt the candy as directed on the package.  Insert a lollipop stick into a marshmallow, then dip the marshmallow into the melted candy.  Dip into sprinkles, if desired, and allow to harden on waxed or parchment paper.  I used clear crystal sugar sprinkles.  They turned out so cute!  Of course, that pink color may very well be my favorite color, so that helped :).  Baby girl pink is so sweet!  

And, by the way....I have a new great niece, so I got to see baby girl pink just a few days ago!  
Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover