Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Memories Wall Plaque


Last week, I was so excited to find these Christmas Memories wall plaques at Kirkland's. I bought one, then had a sister-in-law pick me up another one the next day.
Several years ago, while eating at Zio's around Christmas, each family member drew a Christmas scene on the brown butcher paper tablecloth. Even my husband drew something.  I've always wanted a fun way to display them, but wasn't sure what it would be.  These plaques are perfect!  I added a few other treasure to those butcher paper ones, too.

Yesterday morning, after posting a picture of one of the plaques on Twitter and Instagram the day before, I had a message that the actual Kirkland's store had retweeted the post!  How neat!  


Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover