Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cherry Limeade

Posted by Donna:

Cherry Limeade and Cherry Sprite with extra cherry syrup are my favorite soft drinks. As I was sitting in a medical clinic today and thumbing through a magazine, I found this recipe. I'm anxious to try this and see if it closely resembles my "downfall" at Sonic.


Cherry Limeade

1 bottle lime sparkling water
1/2 cup lime juice
2/3 cup cherry juice (I think the recipe suggested Cherry Jubilee)
2 T. super fine sugar
Lime wedges for garnish (optional)

Stir together until sugar is dissolved. Pour over ice and garnish with wedges, if desired.

I wrote down half of this recipe---then Larry had to finish the rest of it since I was called back for my app't. I'm taking for granted that the second half is accurate. After I make it, I'll get back and edit the recipe if I need to.










Pin It Now!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover