Saturday, January 16, 2010

Marshmallow Cheese Crackers

Posted by Lori:
This may be one of the strangest snacks you've ever heard of, but I think you'll be surprised at how tasty this snack really is! In junior high and high school there was always one mom who would always say yes when her girls asked if we could have a slumber party. We would have spur-of-the-moment parties which consisted of a bunch of teen girls - hungry girls! These ingredients were always something she had on hand. These snacks and peanut butter milkshakes were slumber party staples at those parties.

Marshmallow Cheese Crackers
Saltine crackers
Marshmallows
Shredded or sliced cheddar cheese

Layer desired amount of saltine crackers on plate (microwave) or cookie sheet (oven). Sprinkle cheese on tops of crackers, followed by a marshmallow. Cook until marshmallow is melted either in microwave or under broil in your oven. Or, if broiling, you may want your marshmallow more browned.

I know what you're thinking: "That is one strange recipe!" But, just try it! You might like it.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I don't know about that one...

Lori said...

I thought about the illustration of Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham! Try it and you might like it!!! It does sound strange, though, I'll admit. Have Weston or Dawson try it :).

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these! And have since I was a little girl, and I now make them for my kids.

Unknown said...

How neat, Rebecca! Thanks for letting me know! I've never heard of anyone else liking them!

 
Pin It button on image hover